Degree Qualifed Registered Childminder. Eligible to offer 2, 3 and 4 year government funded hours. Graded Outstanding by Ofsted April 2014.
Toni Louise Lawrence
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Toni Louise Lawrence
- Contact Position
01843 602 668
Where to go
all fees include all meals and snacks.
When is it on?
- When is childcare available
- Open All Year
- Carescheme Age Range:
- 0 year(s), 3 month(s) to 10 year(s), 11 month(s)
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 7:00 19:00 Tuesday 7:00 19:00 Wednesday 7:00 19:00 Thursday 7:00 19:00 Friday 7.00 19.00
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £4.25 Per hour £4.00 After School
- ECD Type
- Offers pickups
- Schools covered
- St George's Church of England Primary School
- 3-4 Year Old Funding?
- 2 Year Old Funding?
- Vacancies Details
- Tuesday all day 0-4 age range 1 x before and after school collect from St. George's primary foundation school Broadstairs
- Places Range
Places Range Start Age End Age Places 0 5 2 5 8 2
- Immediate vacancies?
- Contact Provider for Vacancy Details?
- Vacancy range
Vacancy Range Start Age End Age Places 0 4 1
- Vacancy Information Last updated Date
- Sandpit, Cot Room, Reading, Refreshments, Toys/dolls, Dressing Up, Sign Language / Makaton, Ball Pit, Outdoor Activities, Car Parking, Pets, Trike, Songs, Play House, Sleeping Area, Stories, Puppets, Water Play, Play Room, Garden
I offer a very flexible service. I have worked very closely with outside agencies to support children in my care that have needed it. Portage, speech and language, occupational therapist I have worked in childcare for 20 Years and very experienced in the care of early years children. I plan activities to support and encourage your child's development. I also have an almost three year old and almost 1 year old boys.
- Wheelchair Access
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 23/04/2014 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding 27/01/2020 Inspection (Early Years Register) Met