Olanike Bosede Ogundipe
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Contact Position
Where to go
When is it on?
- When is childcare available
- Open All Year
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 7.30 18.00 Tuesday 7.30 18.00 Wednesday 7.30 18.00 Thursday 7.30 18.00 Friday 7.30 18.00
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type 5.50 Per hour
- ECD Type
- Offers pickups
- 3-4 Year Old Funding?
- 2 Year Old Funding?
- Total vacancies
- Vacancies Details
- I have full time and part time spaces available for EYFS.
- Immediate vacancies?
- Contact Provider for Vacancy Details?
- Vacancy range
Vacancy Range Start Age End Age Places 0 1 1 2 3 1 3 5 1
- Vacancy Information Last updated Date
- Arts And Crafts, Literacy and Numeracy, Refreshments, Cookery, Messy Play Area, Books, Toys/dolls, Dressing Up, Ball Pit, Outdoor Activities, Play House, Trampoline, Library Visits, Games / Puzzles, Visits and Outings, Garden, Walks
- Languages Spoken:
- Sign Language Makaton, Yoruba, English
- Wheelchair Access
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
Special Needs Support
How does the setting identify children with additional needs or SEND?
At the moment I do not have any child with additional needs but I am aware of resources, places and who to signpost parents to if a child in my setting has additional needs or SEND. I am also able to use the appropraite toolkit to identify children/young people with special educational needs and how to support them and their parents/carers using the Kent Best Practice Guide, Universally Speaking and The Pod.
Keeping accurate records and working closely with parents/carers to support their child/ren is vitally important in the support process and getting issues resolved as quickly as possible.
How accessible is the building for children with mobility difficulties / wheelchair users?
The childminding setting is an extension of the main house and has ample space for wheelchair users to maneuver.