Promoting Wellbeing Service
Programme of Activities
We provide a range of activities which develop and enhance the health and wellbeing of people who use our services. We ensure people are supported to make choices which enable participation within our own services by accessing community resources.
Our activities include:
- Health and Fitness
- Lifestyle and independent living skills
- Survival cooking and food safety
- Accessing community resources – Leisure centres and clubs which include:
- And other sports
- We make use of other resources which include Birdwatching, learning computer skills at Libraries.
- Staying safe
- Travel training
- Road safety
- Creative workshops including Drama, Dance and Music, Photography, Art, Craft and upcycling.
We have developed new services and resources which offer further opportunities for people with additional needs.
These services offer additional communication and sensory activities which increase interaction, engagement, physical health and self-determination.
We employee a dedicated team to provide 1:1 support which enables people with additional health, physical and communication needs to access activities of their choice.
We will build services around people who choose us to support them. We provide opportunities for people to access their community resources.
We provide support to Children and young people.
We successfully bid for additional funds which enable us to provide activities and special experiences for people who use our services.