CHILDMINDER IN THE BEARSTED AND WEAVERING AREA
Emily Charlotte Sims
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Emily Sims
- Contact Position
Where to go
- HAPPY DAYS
When is it on?
- When is childcare available
- Open All Year
- Carescheme Age Range:
- 0 year(s), 0 month(s) to 11 year(s), 0 month(s)
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 07:30 18.00 Tuesday 07:30 18.00 Wednesday 07:30 18.00 Thursday 07:30 18.00
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £5.20 Per hour 52.00 Per day
- ECD Type
- Offers pickups
- Schools covered
Thurnham CEI School
St Johns C of E Primary School
- I take and collect Early years to and from Weavering Pre School. 7.30 includes breakfast consisting of fruit, cereals, toast/teacake/broiche 8.35 a 5 min walk to school. 3pm Children are collected from individual classes. 4pm Healthy Snack. A Hot meal and a dessert can be provided for a small extra cost. @4.45pm Large outside garden, large play room with a home from home activities to suit all ages.
- 3-4 Year Old Funding?
- 2 Year Old Funding?
- Vacancies Details
- Early years Before and after School
- Immediate vacancies?
- Contact Provider for Vacancy Details?
- Vacancy range
Vacancy Range Start Age End Age Places 6 months 14years
- Vacancy Information Last updated Date
- Cot Room, Swing, Music, Literacy and Numeracy, Computers / It, Messy Play Area, Cookery, Outdoor Adventure Play Area, Toddler Groups, Paddling Pool, Toys/dolls, Dressing Up, Dance, Team Games, Outdoor Activities, Themed Sessions, Environmental Area, Pets, Trike, Tv/video/dvd, Parks/playgrounds, Water Play, Quiet Room, Games / Puzzles, Play Room, Visits and Outings, Garden, Walks, Sandpit, Help With Homework, Arts And Crafts, Scooter, Healthy Living, Reading, Refreshments, Books, Sewing, Sign Language / Makaton, Bike, Songs, Sleeping Area, Slide, Climbing Frame, Library Visits, Stories, Climbing Ropes, Sports, Christian Based Ethos
I cater for children with allergies and other dietary requirements.
- Languages Spoken:
- Wheelchair Access
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
Setting has an inclusive policy. Parents and carers needing a place can contact me to discuss needs and care needed.
Special Needs Support
How does the setting identify children with additional needs or SEND?
With support from Families, GP's, Health visiting team and social services.
How will I be informed / consulted about the ways in which my child is being supported?
What arrangements does the setting have for feedback from parents / carers, including compliments and complaints?
Any complaints with the srvice or care myself and staff provide can be given in writing to Mrs Emily Sims. Or ofsted can be contacted.