Clare Anne Maxlow
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Clare Maxlow
- Contact Position
- Ofsted Registered Childminder
Where to go
When is it on?
- When is childcare available
- Open All Year
- Carescheme Age Range:
- 0 year(s), 3 month(s) to 4 year(s), 0 month(s)
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 08:00 17:00 Tuesday 08:00 17:00 Wednesday 08:00 17:00 Thursday 08:00 17:00 Friday
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £5.00 Per hour
- ECD Type
- Offers pickups
- Schools covered
- Furley Park Primary Academy
- 3-4 Year Old Funding?
- 2 Year Old Funding?
- Total vacancies
- Places Range
Places Range Start Age End Age Places 0 0 1 1 5 3 0 5 3 5 7 5
- Immediate vacancies?
- Contact Provider for Vacancy Details?
- Vacancy Information Last updated Date
- Music, Literacy and Numeracy, Computers / It, Messy Play Area, Cookery, Toddler Groups, Toys/dolls, Dressing Up, Dance, Team Games, Discussions / Talks, Outdoor Activities, Trike, Tv/video/dvd, Play House, Parks/playgrounds, Puppets, Water Play, Webcam (Secure) In Setting, Quiet Room, Games / Puzzles, Play Room, Visits and Outings, Walks, Help With Homework, Arts And Crafts, Scooter, Healthy Living, Reading, Refreshments, Languages, Books, Ball Pit, Bike, Kitchen, Songs, Sleeping Area, Library Visits, Stories
- Languages Spoken:
- German, French, English
- Wheelchair Access
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 16/07/2012 Inspection (Early Years Register) Satisfactory 20/11/2014 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 14/02/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
Special Needs Support
How will I be informed / consulted about the ways in which my child is being supported?
Parents are kept informed about their child’s progress via drop off/collection communication and the online Baby’s Days system.
How will the setting adapt the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum for my child's needs?
Every child has their own learning journey and next step (action plan) in place to support then to achieve their goals. Parents are involved in building action plans for their children.
How will the setting monitor my child's progress and how will I be involved in this?
This is done though observing the child and logging their progress and next steps
How do you ensure children with additional needs or SEND can be included in the same activities as other children, including trips?
all activities can be adapted so that all children can be included.
How accessible is the building for children with mobility difficulties / wheelchair users?
My home has wheelchair access via the front door
How will you support my child's transition to a new setting or school?
When children transition to a new setting i am happy to liaise with them to share info on the child with parents permission. We also use discussion amongst them children about transitions in a positive and productive way.
Who should I contact if I am considering registering for a place at the setting?
Please contact Clare Maxlow
What arrangements does the setting have for feedback from parents / carers, including compliments and complaints?
Parents are welcome to give feedback at any time. Families are given a copy of my complaints policy upon joining the setting. An Ofsted poster is displayed in the setting with information on how parents can contact them if needed. I also ask family’s to complete a questionnaire about my services annually.