I am a qualified Ofsted childminder based in Hythe, offering quality, flexible childcare in a warm and stimulating home environment. I live in a spacious house with a garden and sea view, along with my husband, two daughters and our friendly cat. I strive to provide a ‘home from home’ environment for your child. They are treated as part of the family and I work closely with you, the parents, to ensure they get best care possible. I cater for your child’s individual needs and provide plenty of activities for each area of their development. We will make regular visits to our local Children’s Centre, library, playgroups, parks and to the beach. Your child will have the opportunity to interact with other children and develop their social skills, confidence and independence. I maintain a healthy eating policy. I can drop off and pick up from Hythe schools. I can provide references and evidence of qualifications can be provided upon request.
Jessica Jasmin Quinn
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Jessica Quinn
- 07828 585 511
Where to go
We live in a spacious semi-detached house with a garden on the hill in Hythe. I provide different activities from home and have a good selection of toys for girls and boys.
When is it on?
- When is childcare available
- Open All Year
- Carescheme Age Range:
- 0 year(s), 0 month(s) to 12 year(s), 0 month(s)
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 8.00 17.30 Tuesday 8.00 16.00 Wednesday 8.00 17.30 Thursday 8.00 17.30
- Other Availability
- Can be discussed
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £5.50 Per hour
- ECD Type
- Offers pickups
- Schools covered
- Hythe Bay C of E Primary School
- I can drop off and pick up from Saltwood Primary School and Saltwood Playcentre Pre-School
- 3-4 Year Old Funding?
- Places Range
Places Range Start Age End Age Places 0 5 4 5 8 4
- Immediate vacancies?
- Contact Provider for Vacancy Details?
- Vacancy Information Last updated Date
- Cot Room, Music, Literacy and Numeracy, Computers / It, Messy Play Area, Cookery, Toddler Groups, Toys/dolls, Dressing Up, Dance, Discussions / Talks, Pets, Tv/video/dvd, Parent and Toddler Group, Parks/playgrounds, Puppets, Water Play, Quiet Room, Games / Puzzles, Visits and Outings, Garden, Walks, Help With Homework, Arts And Crafts, Baby Group, Reading, Refreshments, Languages, Books, Library - Baby Bounce and Rhyme Under 3's, Internet Connection, Kitchen, Car Parking, Library - Community Room, Library - Storytimes For Children Aged 2-4 Yrs, Songs, Library - Book Trolley, Sleeping Area, Library - Children's Library, Library Visits, Stories, Library - Storytimes For Children Aged 3-5 Yrs, Library - Storytimes For Pre-School Children
- Languages Spoken:
- German, English
- Wheelchair Access
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 05/03/2009 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 12/02/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding 01/07/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good