Gemma Charlotte Berry
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Gemma Berry
- Contact Position
- 07889 225572
Where to go
Henwood Green Road
- TN2 4LA
Reliable childminding services in the Pembury/ Tunbridge Wells area
When is it on?
- Carescheme Age Range:
- 0 year(s), 3 month(s) to 11 year(s), 0 month(s)
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 07:00 19:00 Tuesday 07:00 19:00 Wednesday 07:00 19:00 Thursday 07:00 19:00 Friday 07:00 18:00
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type 5.50 Per hour
- ECD Type
- Offers pickups
- Schools covered
- Pembury School
- 3-4 Year Old Funding?
- 2 Year Old Funding?
- Vacancies Details
- Currently have vacancies for under 5yrs and under 1yrs
- Places Range
Places Range Start Age End Age Places 0 0 2 1 5 6 0 5 6 5 7 12
- Immediate vacancies?
- Vacancy Information Last updated Date
- Cot Room, Computers / It, Cookery, Drama, Toddler Groups, Toys/dolls, Dressing Up, Team Games, Discussions / Talks, Themed Sessions, Trike, Environmental Area, Tv/video/dvd, Water Play, Games / Puzzles, Visits and Outings, Garden, Walks, Help With Homework, Healthy Living, Woodwork, Library - Baby Bounce and Rhyme Under 3's, Internet Connection, Kitchen, Library - Storytimes For Children Aged 2-4 Yrs, Library - Children's Library, Library Visits, Life Skills, Library - Storytimes For Children Aged 3-5 Yrs, Library - Storytimes For Pre-School Children, Music, Literacy and Numeracy, Messy Play Area, Outdoor Adventure Play Area, Paddling Pool, Outdoor Activities, Pets, Play House, Parent and Toddler Group, Parks/playgrounds, Puppets, Quiet Room, Play Room, Arts And Crafts, Scooter, Baby Group, Reading, Refreshments, Books, Sign Language / Makaton, See-Saw, Ball Pit, Songs, Bushcraft, Sleeping Area, Slide, Stories, Sports, Childminding Link Group
I aim to deliver a high standard of childcare whilst making it fun, enjoyable and engaging for the children in my care.
I have recently undertaken some online training in order to become a member of the Forest Childcare Association. As a member of the Forest Childcare Assciation I practice the five principles of forest childcare and endeavour to put these into practice in my setting.
The five principles of forest childcare are:
1. The forest childcare provider takes the children to an outdoor environment normally once a week
2. Forest childcare outings are made as safe is reasonably possible by the childcare provider while encouraging children to take their own risks
3. Forest childcare outings are taken all year long, so children go outside whatever the weather
4. The forest childcare provider offers a mixture of planned and child-led play activities to the children
5. The forest childcare provider is first aid trained
I am full of ideas with how to make your childs time fun and am also open to ideas from the parent/ carer and also the children to. I aim to structure each day for the children and am also happy to tailor any activities and learning opportunities to meet the needs of each child
- Languages Spoken:
- Wheelchair Access
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 07/03/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 24/05/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good