I have been working in childcare since 1990, I work alongside my mother who is also a childminder and my two daughters are my assistants. I have gained an NVQ level 4, Child Safe Guarding, Paediatric First Aid plus a large number of other courses, we keep all our training up to date. Birthstones is a happy, safe environment. I can accept free for 2 funding, the 30 hours and 15 hours free funding for three and four-year-olds.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Michelle Deacon
- Contact Position
- 01843 226058
Where to go
- Birthstones Childcare
We are in a residental area with plenty of parking and a bus stop outside the houes.
When is it on?
- When is childcare available
- Open All Year
- Carescheme Age Range:
- 0 year(s), 2 month(s) to 5 year(s), 0 month(s)
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 08:00 17:00 Tuesday 08:00 17:00 Thursday 08:00 17:00 Friday 08:00 17:00
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £5.00 Per hour
- ECD Type
- Offers pickups
- 3-4 Year Old Funding?
- 2 Year Old Funding?
- Total vacancies
- Vacancies Details
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday's 8 am to 5 pm
- Places Range
Places Range Start Age End Age Places 0 0 1 1 5 3 0 5 3 5 7 6
- Immediate vacancies?
- Contact Provider for Vacancy Details?
- Vacancy range
Vacancy Range Start Age End Age Places 2 months 4 years 1
- Vacancy Information Last updated Date
- Swing, Music, Computers / It, Messy Play Area, Swimming, Cookery, Drama, Outdoor Adventure Play Area, Toddler Groups, Paddling Pool, Toys/dolls, Dressing Up, Outdoor Activities, Pets, Tv/video/dvd, Play House, Trampoline, Parks/playgrounds, Quiet Room, Visits and Outings, Garden, Walks, Sandpit, Arts And Crafts, Reading, Refreshments, Books, Bouncy Castle, See-Saw, Ball Pit, Bike, Kitchen, Library - Community Room, Sleeping Area, Slide, Climbing Frame, Sports
We are a non-smoking, fully vaccinated household
- Languages Spoken:
- Wheelchair Access
- Wheelchair access details
- Two deep and wide steps to house for easy access for wheelchairs and prams etc.
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 11/03/2008 Care Satisfactory 20/10/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding 18/11/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 25/07/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
Special Needs Support
Who should I contact if I am considering registering for a place at the setting?