Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Jaqueline Finch
- Contact Position
Where to go
I live in Westbrook with my family and pets, just a short walk to the beach. I care for children from 11 months to 11 years. My profile is available to view on childcare.co.uk
When is it on?
- Opening Times
- When is childcare available
- Open All Year
- Carescheme Age Range:
- year(s), 11 month(s) to 11 year(s), month(s)
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 8 5.45 Tuesday 8 5.45 Wednesday 8 5.45 Thursday 8 5.45
- Other Availability
- Open All Year
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £4.75 Per hour
- ECD Type
- Offers pickups
- Schools covered
- St Crispin's Community Primary Infant School
- I only provide collection services.
- Cost details
- Out of hours care will have additional costs .
- 3-4 Year Old Funding?
- 2 Year Old Funding?
- Contact Provider for Vacancy Details?
- Vacancy Information Last updated Date
- Cot Room, Computers / It, Swimming, Cookery, Drama, Toddler Groups, Toys/dolls, Dressing Up, Dance, Team Games, Discussions / Talks, Themed Sessions, Trike, Tv/video/dvd, Trampoline, Water Play, Games / Puzzles, Visits and Outings, Garden, Walks, Help With Homework, Healthy Living, Internet Connection, Kitchen, Library - Children's Library, Library Visits, Life Skills, Music, Literacy and Numeracy, Messy Play Area, Outdoor Adventure Play Area, Paddling Pool, Outdoor Activities, Pets, Parent and Toddler Group, Parks/playgrounds, Puppets, Quiet Room, Play Room, Pool, Arts And Crafts, Scooter, Reading, Refreshments, Sewing, Books, Bike, Songs, Sleeping Area, Slide, Stories, Childminding Link Group
- Languages Spoken:
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
30 Hours Extended Entitlement
- Registered to provide up to 30 hours entitlement
- 30 Hours Partner Details (These are details of any other childcare provider(s) that this provider will work with to offer the 30 hours entitlement)
Funding is offered Monday-Thursday during the hours 8-5.45
I provide a fun, friendly and safe environment where children are able to learn through play and everyday experiences. I have a playroom and garden, children also have access to a wide variety of toys. We take regular visits out into the community such as castles, museums, wildlife parks, soft play, beaches and other places of interest.
Special Needs Support
How does the setting identify children with additional needs or SEND?
Before admission I ask for information about your childs interests at home and if you have any areas of concern. I get to know your child through observation and play. I will plan for additional opportunities to support your childs development and will work closely with you and any external agencies.
How will I be informed / consulted about the ways in which my child is being supported?
- Daily contact diary
- I can arrange in person visits
- Photos and messages via WhatsApp
How will the setting adapt the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum for my child's needs?
EYFS is a statutory framework, the areas I can expand on are :
- Communication and language
- Personal Social Emotional Development
- Physical development
What teaching strategies does the setting use for children with additional needs or learning difficulties?
As a Childminder I get to know your child very well therefore I can plan activities to meet your childs individual needs.
What additional support does the setting provide for children with additional needs or SEND?
I will undertake training relevant to accommodate the childrens needs.
How will the setting monitor my child's progress and how will I be involved in this?
Through a daily contact diary, observation and communication with you.
How do you ensure children with additional needs or SEND can be included in the same activities as other children, including trips?
We take regular trips out into the community and I risk assess to take account of new conditions and considerations.
How accessible is the building for children with mobility difficulties / wheelchair users?
Parking access outside my home is usually good, I have no ramp access into my home.
How will you support my child's transition to a new setting or school?
I am happy to help with transitions to other settings and can provide activities such as stories about change.
How does the setting assess the overall effectiveness of its SEN provision and how can parents / carers take part in this evaluation?
My policies are reviewed yearly and I give parents an opportunity to evaluate my setting.
Who should I contact if I am considering registering for a place at the setting?
Feel free to contact me.
What arrangements does the setting have for feedback from parents / carers, including compliments and complaints?
I have an open door policy, I welcome all comments and support that could benefit my setting. I offer regular evaluations for parents to complete about how I run my setting.