Childminder. I offer a warm and welcoming environment for children to learn and develop. We make full use of the beautiful countryside around to explore and to extend the classroom. I encourage independence, kindness, respect and helpfulness within the setting. I work 4 days a week Tuesday to Friday and I try to be flexible with arrangements as I understand how difficult it is to work while having a family. I have an NVQ3 in childminding. I am Ofsted Registered with a Good and have outstanding references.
Christina Joyce Exall
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Contact Position
Where to go
- TN18 5JS
I live in a detached house in the centre of Sandhurst which is a lovely village in the heart of the Kent countryside. I have a safe secure garden for the children to play in which has many garden toys and equipment for all ages. I have a Nursery room for the babies to sleep giving a quite and relaxing atmosphere. The house has a large living room which allows the children to have space. There is also a separate breakfast room where we do our crafts and have our meals. There is also a separate downstairs toilet.
When is it on?
- When is childcare available
- Occasional Childminding, Open All Year, Flexible, Overnight
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Tuesday 07:00 19:00 Wednesday 07:00 19:00 Thursday 07:00 19:00 Friday 07:00 19:00
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £5.25 Per hour
- ECD Type
- Offers pickups
- Schools covered
- Sandhurst Primary School
- I am within easy walking distance from the school.I
- Cost details
- To include snacks and drinks
- 3-4 Year Old Funding?
- 2 Year Old Funding?
- Vacancies Details
- Pre school and wrap around school hours
- Places Range
Places Range Start Age End Age Places 0 0 1 1 5 3 0 5 3 5 7 6
- Immediate vacancies?
- Contact Provider for Vacancy Details?
- Vacancy range
Vacancy Range Start Age End Age Places 4 months 4 yrs 2
- Cot Room, Computers / It, Swimming, Cookery, Toddler Groups, Toys/dolls, Dressing Up, Dance, Team Games, Discussions / Talks, Themed Sessions, Trike, Tv/video/dvd, Water Play, Games / Puzzles, Visits and Outings, Garden, Walks, Help With Homework, Healthy Living, Internet Connection, Kitchen, Library - Storytimes For Children Aged 2-4 Yrs, Library - Children's Library, Library Visits, Life Skills, Library - Storytimes For Children Aged 3-5 Yrs, Library - Storytimes For Pre-School Children, Music, Literacy and Numeracy, Messy Play Area, Paddling Pool, Outdoor Activities, Play House, Parks/playgrounds, Puppets, Quiet Room, Sandpit, Arts And Crafts, Scooter, Reading, Refreshments, Books, See-Saw, Ball Pit, Bike, Songs, Bushcraft, Sleeping Area, Slide, Stories, Support Group, Sports, Childminding Link Group
- Languages Spoken:
- Wheelchair Access
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 18/05/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 02/10/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 27/03/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good