I am a Childminder located in Borough Green, providing care for children from babies upto 11 years old
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Gina Foster
01732 882 384
07518 497 468
Where to go
- TN15 8RU
4 bed House in Borough Green with a large garden. Plenty of space, lots of toys and day time activities/play group and outing are included.
When is it on?
- When is childcare available
- Term Time Only, Open All Year, School Holidays
- Carescheme Age Range:
- 0 year(s), month(s) to 12 year(s), month(s)
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 08:00 17:00 Thursday 08:00 17:00
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £7 Per hour
- ECD Type
- Offers pickups
- Borough Green Primary
- Cost details
- I do offer government funding Free For Two and 3&4yrs
- 3-4 Year Old Funding?
- 2 Year Old Funding?
- Total vacancies
- Vacancies Details
- Immediate vacancies?
- Contact Provider for Vacancy Details?
- Vacancy range
Vacancy Range Start Age End Age Places 0 3 1
- Vacancy Information Last updated Date
- Music, Messy Play Area, Outdoor Adventure Play Area, Toddler Groups, Toys/dolls, Dressing Up, Dance, Outdoor Activities, Pets, Trike, Tv/video/dvd, Play House, Water Play, Quiet Room, Games / Puzzles, Visits and Outings, Garden, Walks, Sandpit, Arts And Crafts, Baby Group, Healthy Living, Reading, Books, Bouncy Castle, Kitchen, Car Parking, Soft Play Area, Songs, Library - Children's Library, Stories, Sports, Childminding Link Group
I have a recent ofsted GOOD grading in 2023
- Languages Spoken:
- Wheelchair Access
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
Special Needs Support
How does the setting identify children with additional needs or SEND?
I have support and help from my local authority, childminder support workers.
How will I be informed / consulted about the ways in which my child is being supported?
Supported by The Education People.
How accessible is the building for children with mobility difficulties / wheelchair users?
Sorry I don't have any wheelchair access.