The Meadowside day centre offers the opportunity for companionship and fun plus a host of health and well-being services and activities. Including:
- Sight and hearing clinics
- arts and crafts
- knit and natter
- party days
- singing and music
- quizzes and bingo games
- professional entertainment
- a library; exercise and postural support
- help with living independently
- assistance at the bank/building society
- taking you to visit friends or family
- 2 course fresh meals delivered to your door
- toe and fingernail cutting
- dementia support......and much more!
The Day Break service provides breaks for people looking after someone living with dementia.