We have plenty on offer at Trinity!
- A range of activities designed to improve mental and physical wellbeing
- Trinity Community Cafe. A great Cafe open Monday to Friday from 9am to 2pm serving freshly made drinks, snacks and lunch
- The Thanet Dementia Hub which includes COGS Club and Peer Support providing up-to-date information for people living with dementia and their carers about local services and support and how to access them
- Sunshine Pre-School. An OFSTED rated Pre-School for children from the age of 2 years
- A range of rooms to hire which are suitable for a variety of uses from dance classes, training, conferences and formal boardroom style meetings.
We literally have something for everyone - from toddlers to grandmas!
Chair exercises. Lunch Club, Silver Song, Line dancing, Film Club, Befriending, Games afternoon, Friendship tea, Boccia (seated bowls) and many more....
Open to all, visitors are welcome and the cafe is a great place to relax, meet new people or current friends and spend time together – or to grab a coffee and meal or snack before the next meeting or club! Our food is freshly prepared daily by our small team who will do their best to cater for your requirements.
In addition to our regular menu we offer daily specials for lunch, where you can have a 3 course lunch and a drink for £5. Open 9am to 2pm Monday to Friday. 10% off food for Ageless Thanet card holders (card must be shown) Free wi-fi is available.
Sunshine is our Ofsted registered Pre-School for children from the age of 2 years. At Sunshine we believe that the child will not reach their full potential if they do not feel safe, secure and confident in their environment. Our priority is their wellbeing. Once a child has high levels of wellbeing they tend to become more involved in their play and the learning that happens is deeper and stays with them.
The environment is rich with opportunities to extend and develop play and learning and our experienced and qualified staff respond to each child’s interests in order to expand knowledge and understanding.
Our mission is to:
- Improve well being through social and emotional support. Offering experiences to share and opportunities to meet new people whatever your age!
- Improve physical health through our practical exercise, dance, sports and singing groups.
- Increase confidence to engage with and venture into our local and wider community.
- Benefit the wider community by challenging stigma through combating discriminatory attitudes towards dementia, disabilities and mental health issues.
"A safe and fun place where body, mind and soul are free to flourish"