I am an Ofsted Registered Childminder located in Whitstable. I provide a fun, vibrant and stimulating setting for children from birth upwards.
Victoria Claire Lewis
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Victoria Lewis
- Contact Position
- Registered Childminder
Where to go
- Victoria Plums Childcare
When is it on?
- When is childcare available
- Open All Year
- Carescheme Age Range:
- 0 year(s), 3 month(s) to 16 year(s), 0 month(s)
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 07:30 19:00 Tuesday 07:30 19:00 Wednesday 07:30 19:00 Thursday 07:30 19:00 Friday 07:30 19:00 Saturday 07:30 19:00 Sunday 07:30 19:00
- ECD Type
- Offers pickups
- Cost details
- Contact provider for details
- 3-4 Year Old Funding?
- 2 Year Old Funding?
- Total vacancies
- Vacancies Details
- There is a vacancy for a child under 4
- Places Range
Places Range Start Age End Age Places 0 0 1 1 5 3 0 5 3 5 7 6
- Immediate vacancies?
- Contact Provider for Vacancy Details?
- Vacancy range
Vacancy Range Start Age End Age Places 0 5 1
- Vacancy Information Last updated Date
- Swing, Music, Computers / It, Messy Play Area, Cookery, Paddling Pool, Toys/dolls, Dressing Up, Environmental Area, Pets, Tv/video/dvd, Play House, Parks/playgrounds, Quiet Room, Games / Puzzles, Visits and Outings, Garden, Walks, Sandpit, Help With Homework, Arts And Crafts, Refreshments, Books, Ball Pit, Bike, Kitchen, Sleeping Area, Slide
Experience of working with children with special needs, specifically autism.
- Languages Spoken:
- Wheelchair Access
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 22/06/2009 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 04/03/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 05/06/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
Special Needs Support
How does the setting identify children with additional needs or SEND?
The setting works closely with parents and professional bodies to identify any additional needs a child may require.
How will I be informed / consulted about the ways in which my child is being supported?
As a setting we provide frequent updates on how a child is adapting to the setting. Parents can also request meetings as the are required