April Elizabeth Marle
Who to contact
- 07521 652 330
Where to go
When is it on?
- When is childcare available
- Open All Year
- Carescheme Age Range:
- 0 year(s), 0 month(s) to 14 year(s), 0 month(s)
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 07:00 19:00 Tuesday 07:00 19:00 Wednesday 07:00 19:00 Thursday 07:00 19:00 Friday 07:00 19:00
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £6.00 Per hour
- ECD Type
- Offers pickups
- Schools covered
- St Thomas' Catholic Primary School, Sevenoaks
- Cost details
- After school prices are different to daytime
- 3-4 Year Old Funding?
- 2 Year Old Funding?
- Total vacancies
- Vacancies Details
- I have full and part time spaces available Funding available 2/3/4 years available
- Places Range
Places Range Start Age End Age Places 0 5 6 5 8 6
- Immediate vacancies?
- Contact Provider for Vacancy Details?
- Vacancy Information Last updated Date
- Sandpit, Arts And Crafts, Music, Reading, Refreshments, Cookery, Messy Play Area, Books, Paddling Pool, See-Saw, Ball Pit, Kitchen, Bike, Environmental Area, Tv/video/dvd, Play House, Sleeping Area, Parks/playgrounds, Trampoline, Slide, Climbing Frame, Visits and Outings, Garden, Walks
- Wheelchair Access
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
Early identification of special educational needs is very important to ensure the most effective support strategies are put in place .
I work closely with parents to identify a child's individual achievements and areas where they might need
some more support.Through regular discussions we will be able to talk about any concerns either myself or you as a parent ,may have .
I follow the early years foundation stage and make regular observations and assessments to track your child's learning journey and progress.
If I think a child in my care has a special educational need I will.
Keep observational notes
share these with the child's parents
Discuss what support is available.
keep all matters confidential
Work with parents/carers to decide what action to take next