I'm a fully registered childminder in Faversham. I have over 12 years experience working in childcare and education. I have experience working with children from 0 to 12 years old within early years and school settings. I completed a BA(HONS) degree in Childhood Studies in 2017 and I graduated with a FIRST with honours. I decided to become a childminder as during my time working within the early years sector and the research and theories I studied and developed at university I discovered a real passion for learning through exploration and through trial and error. I believe all children are scientists and have a natural desire to explore and know more. As an early years educator part of my role is to provide opportunities for this learning and exploration to take place and to observe the children, listen to their questions and their stories, find what interests them and then provide them with opportunities to explore these interests further. My aim, as a childminder, is to do this while also offering the benefits of a home environment.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Natalie Evitts
- Contact Position
Where to go
When is it on?
- When is childcare available
- Open All Year
- Carescheme Age Range:
- 0 year(s), month(s) to 12 year(s), month(s)
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 7:00am 5:30pm Tuesday 7:00am 5:30pm Wednesday 7:00am 5:30pm Thursday 7:00am 5:30pm Friday 7:00am 5:30pm
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £5.50 Per hour
- ECD Type
- Offers pickups
- 3-4 Year Old Funding?
- 2 Year Old Funding?
- Total vacancies
- Vacancies Details
- Please contact us via email for any vacancies or to be added to our waiting list. Please include your child's name, date of birth, what days and times you require and your name and contact information.
- Immediate vacancies?
- Contact Provider for Vacancy Details?
- Vacancy Information Last updated Date
- Music, Literacy and Numeracy, Computers / It, Survival Skills, Messy Play Area, Cookery, Toddler Groups, Toys/dolls, Dressing Up, Dance, Outdoor Activities, Pets, Parks/playgrounds, Puppets, Water Play, Quiet Room, Games / Puzzles, Play Room, Visits and Outings, Garden, Walks, Sandpit, Arts And Crafts, Scooter, Healthy Living, Reading, Refreshments, Books, Sign Language / Makaton, See-Saw, Bike, Kitchen, Car Parking, Songs, Sleeping Area, Bushcraft, Slide, Library Visits, Stories, Life Skills, Sports
- Other facilities information
- We have a wide range of toys and resources for our Pop-Ins to explore. We provide child-led and adult directed activities for all ages, to help our Pop-Ins flourish. We attend soft play sessions, local parks, the local duck pond, woods and nature walks, farms, zoo's, museums and so much more.
We have experience with children who are disbaled, SEN, wheelchair reliant, have cerebal palsey, epilepsy and more. Please ask if we can assistant you with your child's specific needs.
- Languages Spoken:
- Wheelchair Access
30 Hours Extended Entitlement
- Registered to provide up to 30 hours entitlement
- 30 Hours Partner Details (These are details of any other childcare provider(s) that this provider will work with to offer the 30 hours entitlement)
We offer a flexible approach to funding so all families can access the childcare they need. However, we cannot accept funding to be used weekends, evening after 5:30pm and bank holidays.