Playwise Childcare provides full day care term time to babies aged 6months - 4 years. We also provide after school club to local schools from 3 - 6pm term time. In school holidays we provide a holiday play scheme for children from 6months - 13 years.
Who to contact
Where to go
St. Lukes Avenue
- CT11 7HS
The Venue is a Community Centre. We provide our service from 2 large rooms, one is our nursery room, the other is for pre-schoolers. For after school club we adapt rooms for older children. We have the use of a large hall for physical exercise as well as an outdoor area.
When is it on?
- When is childcare available
- Open All Year
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 7.30 6pm Tuesday 7.30 6pm Wednesday 7.30 6pm Thursday 7.30 6pm Friday 7.30 6pm
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type 16.50 Per session am 16.50 Per session pm 5.50 Per hour 35.00 Per day 9.00 After School
- ECD Type
- Day Nursery
- Offers pickups
- Schools covered
- Christ Church CEJ School, Ramsgate
- Ellington Infants, Priory Infants School, St Laurence Primary School, Dame Janet Academy, St Ethelbert's, Newlands Academy, St Georges C of E School, Newington
- Cost details
- Our sessions are 3 hours long
- 3-4 Year Old Funding?
- Total vacancies
- Vacancies Details
- Currently we have no spaces in the baby room. We have spaces for after school/holiday club
- Places Range
Places Range Start Age End Age Places 2 2 24 3 5 24 0 5 24 5 7 24
- Immediate vacancies?
- Vacancy range
Vacancy Range Start Age End Age Places 3 4 4 4 11 10
- Vacancy Information Last updated Date
- Sandpit, Arts And Crafts, Music, Healthy Living, Refreshments, Cookery, Messy Play Area, Books, Toys/dolls, Dressing Up, Bouncy Castle, Sign Language / Makaton, Dance, Nursery, Bike, Car Parking, Sleeping Area, Parks/playgrounds, Climbing Frame, Water Play, Games / Puzzles, Visits and Outings, Garden, Walks
- Languages Spoken:
- Wheelchair Access
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 12/10/2007 Care Satisfactory 20/04/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 18/03/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Requires Improvement 08/02/2016 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Good 18/01/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good