We provide confidential advice, information, counselling and support to vulnerable young people under 25 years old. We also offer training, placement and work experience opportunities for all.
We can support you with:
- Sexual & Reproductive Health Advice
- Pregnancy Testing and Referrals
- Testing for Sexually Transmitted Infections and Management Support
- General Hygiene and Health promotion
- Psychosexual Health Counselling
- Health Workshops, Training and Placements
- Outreach Service
- Free Condoms
- Contraception Information
- Education, Training & Supervision for Youth, Guardians, Health and Social Care and Youth Workers Teachers, Trainers, etc...
We are based in North Kent, however we can visit your organisation to provide the support you need.
Visit our website for more information.