Good Childminder in Kennington, Ashford providing the government funding, varied activities, large playroom and garden. Lots of outings all included in the fees. No charge for illness or holidays. My website is www.playandlearnwithlisa.co.uk
Lisa Lavena Cole
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Lisa Cole
- Contact Position
- 01233 635 655
Where to go
- TN24 9LD
When is it on?
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 0730 18:30 Tuesday 0730 18:30 Wednesday 0730 18:30 Thursday 0730 18:30 Friday 0730 18:30
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £4.80 Per hour
- ECD Type
- Offers pickups
- Schools covered
- St Mary's CEP School, Ashford
- Only collection.
- 3-4 Year Old Funding?
- 2 Year Old Funding?
- Total vacancies
- Vacancies Details
- Pre- school vacancies and possible vacancies for St Mary’s primary school.
- Places Range
Places Range Start Age End Age Places 0 0 1 1 5 2 0 5 2 5 7 3
- Immediate vacancies?
- Contact Provider for Vacancy Details?
- Vacancy range
Vacancy Range Start Age End Age Places 0 4 1 1 4 1
- Vacancy Information Last updated Date
- Music, Literacy and Numeracy, Computers / It, Messy Play Area, Cookery, Toddler Groups, Paddling Pool, Toys/dolls, Dressing Up, Outdoor Activities, Tv/video/dvd, Play House, Parent and Toddler Group, Trampoline, Parks/playgrounds, Water Play, Games / Puzzles, Play Room, Visits and Outings, Garden, Walks, Arts And Crafts, Reading, Air Conditioned, Refreshments, Books, Internet Connection, See-Saw, Songs, Sleeping Area, Slide, Library - Children's Library, Library Visits
My website www.playandlearnwithlisa.co.uk
- Languages Spoken:
- Wheelchair Access
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 22/01/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 14/08/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
Special Needs Support
How accessible is the building for children with mobility difficulties / wheelchair users?
Come in through the front door with assistance.
How will you support my child's transition to a new setting or school?
Parental communication and transition report.
Who should I contact if I am considering registering for a place at the setting?
What arrangements does the setting have for feedback from parents / carers, including compliments and complaints?