Boniface’s is based at our home address. We have a number of dedicated rooms for play and rest depending on age. We also have two garden areas – an astro-turfed area for the little ones and our normal garden including swings, trampoline and football area.
Kate Louise Boniface
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Kate Boniface
- 01304 621122
Where to go
- CT13 0NQ
When is it on?
- When is childcare available
- Open All Year
- Carescheme Age Range:
- 1 year(s), 0 month(s) to 11 year(s), 0 month(s)
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 07.00 18.30 Tuesday 07.00 18.30 Wednesday 07.00 18.30 Thursday 07.00 18.30 Friday 07.00 18.30
- Other Availability
- Open All Year
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £5.00 Before School £5.00 After School
- ECD Type
- Offers pickups
- Schools covered
Sandwich Junior School
Sandwich Infant School
Eastry CEP School
- 3-4 Year Old Funding?
- 2 Year Old Funding?
- Immediate vacancies?
- Contact Provider for Vacancy Details?
- Vacancy Information Last updated Date
- Cot Room, Swing, Literacy and Numeracy, Computers / It, Messy Play Area, Cookery, Outdoor Adventure Play Area, Toddler Groups, Paddling Pool, Toys/dolls, Dressing Up, Team Games, Discussions / Talks, Outdoor Activities, Themed Sessions, Pets, Tv/video/dvd, Trampoline, Ecology, Parks/playgrounds, Puppets, Water Play, Quiet Room, Games / Puzzles, Play Room, Visits and Outings, Garden, Walks, Sandpit, Help With Homework, Arts And Crafts, Healthy Living, Reading, Refreshments, Books, Sewing, Bike, Kitchen, Soft Play Area, Library - Storytimes For Children Aged 2-4 Yrs, Songs, Sleeping Area, Slide, Library Visits, Stories, Life Skills, Library - Storytimes For Children Aged 3-5 Yrs, Sports
- Languages Spoken:
- Wheelchair Access
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
Special Needs Support
How does the setting identify children with additional needs or SEND?
After assessing the children we would discuss concerns or issues we have identified.
How will I be informed / consulted about the ways in which my child is being supported?
Continued discussion and recommendations with professional services.
How will the setting adapt the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum for my child's needs?
Each child is individual and we try to cater for the best learning and individual needs.
What teaching strategies does the setting use for children with additional needs or learning difficulties?
Each child is an individual and would assessed and educated as per agreed conversations with parents and professionals.
What additional support does the setting provide for children with additional needs or SEND?
We liaise with parents and communicate with them to provide additional support as appropriate.
How will the setting monitor my child's progress and how will I be involved in this?
We create learning journals which reviewed termly with the parents.
How do you ensure children with additional needs or SEND can be included in the same activities as other children, including trips?
Discuss activities in advance with parents and carers and ensure extra support can be available.
How will you support my child's transition to a new setting or school?
We have close links with the local schools and encourage the children to visit with us.
How does the setting assess the overall effectiveness of its SEN provision and how can parents / carers take part in this evaluation?
We look at developments and progress made and discuss this with parents. We reflect upon the learning journey and try to critical analyse with parents and other outside agencies.
Who should I contact if I am considering registering for a place at the setting?
Kate or Alastair Boniface
What arrangements does the setting have for feedback from parents / carers, including compliments and complaints?
Within our policies that we share with parents we have a process to deal with complaints.