New Romney Children's Centre is now open.
Please contact us on 03000 421167 or email: Folkestoneandhytheoa@kent.gov.uk to book onto our groups.
Follow us on Facebook: 'Folkestone and Hythe Children's Centres' to see our latest timetable.
New Romney Children's Centre offers a wide range of services to meet you and your child's needs all in one place.
We aim to improve outcomes for all children by providing:
- Opportunities for parents
- Meeting the needs of the local community
What services are available?
- Parents and Toddler Groups
- Babygroups with Health Visitors
- Antenatal Clinics
- Parent/Carers workshops & training
- Volunteering opportunities
- Family support
Our Children's Centre is part of a nationwide programme of services for 0-5 year olds and their families. Our aim is to offer information, advice and support to parents, as well as integrated childcare and early learning, health services, family support and parental outreach.