A childminding service for children from the ages of 6 months to 8 years. I am an Ofsted registered childminder with a Level 3 Award in Preparing to work in home-based childcare. I live in Dartford with my husband and two children (4 years & 18 months). The setting is a family home with a garden that provides lots of opportunities for play and learning. I am just a few minutes drive from Dartford train station or a 10/15 minute walk. I am close to both Dartford and Crayford town centre which gives the children the opportunity to integrate with the local community by attending play groups and using local services such as the library. I have a seven-seater people carrier so I can visit the surrounding areas which have lots of access to parks and open spaces, I aim to include at least one outdoor activity every day. My aim is to provide children with an environment where they feel happy and secure with lots of opportunities to play and learn. In September 2019, I am able to offer school drop offs and pick-ups to Holy Trinity Primary School in Dartford. Learning and development is encouraged through play and all activities are based on the unique and individual needs of each child using the criteria set out by the Early Years Foundation Framework. I have many toys and activities to suit all ages. We regularly meet up with other childminders and their children. We also often visit parks and playgrounds and I am a national trust member so enjoy outings with the children. We are open Monday - Friday: 7:30am-5:30pm (hours can be flexible) I am registered with the Tax-Free Childcare scheme.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Elaine Edwards
Where to go
When is it on?
- When is childcare available
- Open All Year
- Carescheme Age Range:
- 0 year(s), 6 month(s) to 8 year(s), 0 month(s)
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 7:30 17:30 Tuesday 7:30 17:30 Wednesday 7:30 17:30 Thursday 7:30 17:30 Friday 7:30 17:30
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type 5.00 Per hour
- ECD Type
- Offers pickups
- Schools covered
- Holy Trinity CEP School, Dartford
- Vacancies Details
- Full or part time position available from August. School drop off and pick up available at Holy Trinity Primary School in Dartford.
- Places Range
Places Range Start Age End Age Places 0 5 4 5 8 4
- Immediate vacancies?
- Contact Provider for Vacancy Details?
- Vacancy Information Last updated Date
- Arts And Crafts, Music, Reading, Messy Play Area, Toddler Groups, Books, Toys/dolls, Dressing Up, Dance, Outdoor Activities, Kitchen, Parent and Toddler Group, Library - Children's Library, Parks/playgrounds, Slide, Puppets, Water Play, Games / Puzzles, Visits and Outings, Garden, Walks
- Other facilities information
- All activities are based on the unique and individual needs of each child using the criteria set out by the Early Years Foundation Framework. I have many toys and activities to suit all ages, a few examples are: music toys/ shape sorters/ messy play/ soft toys/ dressing up/ kitchen with utensils and fruit & veg/ books/ easel & chalk board and puzzles. We attend NCT playgroups in the local area and rhyme time at the local library. We regularly meet up with other childminders and their children. We also often visit parks and playgrounds. I am a national trust member so enjoy outings with the children.
- Languages Spoken:
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report