I am an Ofsted registered eligible childminder in Minster-On-Sea, Kent, close to Oasis academy school. I can offer the free for two, and three and four year old funded places for 15 or 30 hours a week. I am married and have 5 children - a 23 year old son, 20 year old daughter, a 9 year old daughter, a 7 year old daughter and a 3 year old son. I have lived on the island for 12 years and absolutely love living in a seaside town. I also have 2 dogs, 2 cats and chickens.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Nicki's Island Nippers
Minster On Sea
- ME12 3JH
When is it on?
- When is childcare available
- Term Time Only, Open All Year, Shift Patterns, School Holidays Only, School Holidays
- Carescheme Age Range:
- 0 year(s), 3 month(s) to 15 year(s), 0 month(s)
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 7:30 17:30 Tuesday 7:30 17:30 Wednesday 7:30 17:30 Thursday 7:30 17:30 Friday 7:30 17:30
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £5.00 Per hour
- ECD Type
- Offers pickups
- Schools covered
- Minster in Sheppey Primary School
- Cost details
- Fees include breakfast and a PM snack. I also provide nappies and wipes.
- 3-4 Year Old Funding?
- 2 Year Old Funding?
- Vacancies Details
- Please contact me for updates/vacancies
- Places Range
Places Range Start Age End Age Places 0 5 15 5 8 15
- Immediate vacancies?
- Contact Provider for Vacancy Details?
- Vacancy range
Vacancy Range Start Age End Age Places 0 5 1
- Vacancy Information Last updated Date
- Swing, Music, Literacy and Numeracy, Computers / It, Messy Play Area, Cookery, Toys/dolls, Dressing Up, Outdoor Activities, Pets, Trike, Tv/video/dvd, Play House, Trampoline, Parks/playgrounds, Puppets, Water Play, Games / Puzzles, Play Room, Visits and Outings, Garden, Walks, Sandpit, Help With Homework, Arts And Crafts, Scooter, Healthy Living, Reading, Books, Internet Connection, See-Saw, Ball Pit, Bike, Kitchen, Songs, Slide, Library - Children's Library, Climbing Frame, Library Visits, Stories, Life Skills, Childminding Link Group
I spent 5 years working as a teaching assistant with 11-16 year olds; this was mainly on a one to one basis with children with special educational needs. For the next 3 years I worked as a teaching assistant in a local primary school working with year 2, year 4, then finally year 5/6, then I began childminding in April 2016. I absolutely love working with children and with the birth of my third child I knew I didn't want to leave her, but also didn't want to stop working with children, so a career in being a childminder seemed the perfect option. I have done lots of training in my school roles including child protection, English as an additional language, autism training, fine motor skills, I have a current paediatric first aid certificate and in my primary TA position I took individuals and small groups for phonics intervention so have training in that, but also lots of resources available I made for these interventions. I thoroughly love working with the little ones and now I've started childminding and caring for them I can't imagine doing anything else.
GCSE's: English language, English literature, Maths, Science, French, Geography, Keyboarding, Drama.
A'Levels: English literature, Media studies, Theatre studies.
BA (Hons) English literature and Language.
NVQ level 2 Teaching Assistant.
Pacey childminding pre-registration.
Paediatric first aid training.
Level 3 Children and Young Peoples Workforce.
- Languages Spoken:
- Wheelchair Access
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report