I am an Ofsted Registered Childminder. I have 3 boys myself and enjoy watching them play and grow as they get older.
Sharon Ruth Masters
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Sharon Ruth Masters
Where to go
I currently offer FF2 and 3-4 funding
I have my own transport for chilminding purposes.
I am not far from Maidstone Town Centre, where trains and buses are easily accessible.
Private/road-side spaces are available for car parking
When is it on?
- Opening Times
- When is childcare available
- Occasional Childminding, Open All Year, Shift Patterns, Flexible, School Holidays
- Carescheme Age Range:
- 0 year(s), 0 month(s) to 13 year(s), 0 month(s)
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 07:30 18:00 Tuesday 07:30 18:00 Wednesday 07:30 18:00 Thursday 07:30 18:00 Friday 07:30 18:00
- Other Availability
- Weekends on request subject to availability
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £5.50 Per hour
- ECD Type
- Offers pickups
- Schools covered
- Coxheath Primary School
- Coxheath Pre-school & rising 5's
- Cost details
- Includes all meals and snacks
- 3-4 Year Old Funding?
- 2 Year Old Funding?
- Vacancies Details
- 8+ on request. I currently have vacancies.
- Places Range
Places Range Start Age End Age Places 0 0 1 1 5 3 0 5 3 5 7 6
- Immediate vacancies?
- Contact Provider for Vacancy Details?
- Vacancy range
Vacancy Range Start Age End Age Places 0 5 3 5 8 3
- Vacancy Information Last updated Date
- Referral and availability notes
Priority given to local children, to siblings, to children with close links to local schools, to teachers' children, to children whose parents works for local employers.
Priority given to older children and younger children, to children in a certain age order, to working parents, to Social Services places and to full time children.
Please contact me via email, telephone or visit me.
When I take on new children I do take into consideration the children already in my care who are happy and settled. I will not discriminate any child, but it is unfair to the children in my setting to introduce a child who is disruptive.
- Cot Room, Music, Literacy and Numeracy, Computers / It, Messy Play Area, Cookery, Outdoor Adventure Play Area, Toddler Groups, Toys/dolls, Dressing Up, Dance, Team Games, Outdoor Activities, Themed Sessions, Pets, Trike, Tv/video/dvd, Play House, Parks/playgrounds, Water Play, Quiet Room, Games / Puzzles, Play Room, Visits and Outings, Garden, Walks, Sandpit, Help With Homework, Arts And Crafts, Baby Group, Scooter, Reading, Refreshments, Books, Internet Connection, Bike, Kitchen, Car Parking, Songs, Sleeping Area, Slide, Climbing Frame, Stories, Library - Storytimes For Pre-School Children
- Other facilities information
- Our family pet is Ruby our little dog
- Languages Spoken:
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 09/06/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Met
Previously worked with autistic children and also have knowledge in autism