CaDVAS is an infrastructure organisation providing support and development services to Voluntary and Community Organisations (VCOs) across the Canterbury district.
These services include:
- Training for staff, volunteers and trustees
- Monthly newsletter
- Directory of local VCOs, managed in partnership with Canterbury City Council via its community portal
- Advice and information about a range of issues including setting up and registering a charity, sample policy documents, funding, governance
- Organisational health checks
- Representation and promotion of the VCO sector