After school club
St George's Community Children's Project Ltd
Who to contact
Where to go
St. Georges Nursery, 7
- TN4 9LP
We have a mini bus to colect children from local schools.
When is it on?
- When is childcare available
- Term Time Only
- Carescheme Age Range:
- 4 year(s), 11 month(s) to year(s), month(s)
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday from school closure 6.30pm Tuesday from school closure 6.30pm Wednesday from school closure 6.30pm Thursday from school closure 6.30pm Friday from school closure 6.30pm
- Other Availability
- Term Time Only
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £21 per session
- ECD Type
- Out Of School Club - After School
- Offers pickups
- St Johns, St James, St Augustine, St Peters and Claremont Tunbridge Wells
- Cost details
- Contact provider for details
- 3-4 Year Old Funding?
- 2 Year Old Funding?
- Vacancies Details
- We are full at the moment but run a waiting list service, first come first served.
- Places Range
Places Range Start Age End Age Places 0 5 90 5 8 90
- Immediate vacancies?
- Contact Provider for Vacancy Details?
- Vacancy Information Last updated Date
- Music, Computers / It, Messy Play Area, Cookery, Drama, Outdoor Adventure Play Area, Paddling Pool, Toys/dolls, Dressing Up, Nursery, Team Games, Outdoor Activities, Themed Sessions, Environmental Area, Pets, Tv/video/dvd, Play House, Parks/playgrounds, Quiet Room, Games / Puzzles, Play Room, Visits and Outings, Garden, Walks, Sandpit, Arts And Crafts, Reading, Woodwork, Refreshments, Languages, Books, Bike, Kitchen, Car Parking, Soft Play Area, Songs, Sleeping Area, Slide, Climbing Frame, Sports
- Other facilities information
- Mini bus to collect the children
- Wheelchair Access
- Wheelchair access details
- Ground floor has good wheelchair access.
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 17/07/2008 Integrated Good 21/04/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 03/06/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Requires Improvement 13/04/2016 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding 22/11/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding
Special Needs Support
How does the setting identify children with additional needs or SEND?
We work with the local schools and have a strong SENDCo team that work with the children and outside agencies as necessary.
How will I be informed / consulted about the ways in which my child is being supported?
The SENDCo and senior childcare leader will want to use your knowledge of your child as the main carer and will discuss with you any concerns and the way forward to support your child
How will the setting adapt the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum for my child's needs?
We do not use this in the After School Club
What teaching strategies does the setting use for children with additional needs or learning difficulties?
We use strategies in conjunction with outside agencies, parents and the child.
What additional support does the setting provide for children with additional needs or SEND?
Our SENDCo team will suggest equipment, extra staffing and one to one sessions
How will the setting monitor my child's progress and how will I be involved in this?
Parents and staff will use observations to decide the next steps to progress a child
How do you ensure children with additional needs or SEND can be included in the same activities as other children, including trips?
All activities are centered around the needs of each child
How accessible is the building for children with mobility difficulties / wheelchair users?
Sadly only the baby room on the first floor is wheelchair accessible
How will you support my child's transition to a new setting or school?
We invite all teachers of children leaving us in to meet the child and we send a short report on each child
How does the setting assess the overall effectiveness of its SEN provision and how can parents / carers take part in this evaluation?
Using our knowledge and that of specialists and through observations of a child we can ensure we are being effective in a childs learning and progression
Who should I contact if I am considering registering for a place at the setting?
Contact us by phone or email
What arrangements does the setting have for feedback from parents / carers, including compliments and complaints?
We have a thorough complaints policy, and an open door policy so parents staff and visitors can speak to us at any time