St George's Community Children's Project Ltd
Who to contact
Where to go
St. Georges Nursery, 7
- TN4 9LP
We have a large garden food cooked daily on the premises, drop off car parking and many resources for the children to play and learn with.
When is it on?
- When is childcare available
- School Holidays Only
- Carescheme Age Range:
- 4 year(s), 6 month(s) to 11 year(s), 11 month(s)
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 7.30am 18.30pm Tuesday 7.30am 18.30pm Wednesday 7.30am 18.30pm Thursday 7.30am 18.30pm Friday 7.30am 18.30pm
- Other Availability
- School Holidays Only
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £41.00 Per day £21.50 Per session
- ECD Type
- Holiday Club
- Offers pickups
- Cost details
- Contact provider for details
- 3-4 Year Old Funding?
- 2 Year Old Funding?
- Vacancies Details
- We offer morning and afternoon sessions through all school holidays that are pay as you go. We work on a first come first served basis
- Places Range
Places Range Start Age End Age Places 0 5 90 5 8 90
- Immediate vacancies?
- Contact Provider for Vacancy Details?
- Vacancy Information Last updated Date
- Music, Computers / It, Messy Play Area, Cookery, Drama, Paddling Pool, Toys/dolls, Dressing Up, Outdoor Activities, Themed Sessions, Environmental Area, Pets, Tv/video/dvd, Play House, Parks/playgrounds, Quiet Room, Games / Puzzles, Visits and Outings, Garden, Walks, Sandpit, Arts And Crafts, Reading, Woodwork, Refreshments, Languages, Books, Bike, Kitchen, Soft Play Area, Sleeping Area, Slide, Climbing Frame
We offer our children group and individual activities. We provide a cooked meal in the afternoon and ask for a packed lunch so we can take the children to the local parks or on a trip.
- Wheelchair Access
- Wheelchair access details
- Flat access to garden and ground floor of nursery.
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 17/07/2008 Integrated Good 21/04/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 03/06/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Requires Improvement 13/04/2016 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding 22/11/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding