Skip to main content

Commercial Music

Students will work towards a level 1, 2 or 3 Extended Certificate via Rock School awarding body. In addition, students who do not have a C or above in GCSE English or Maths will work towards a Functional Skills qualification or a GCSE, whichever is appropriate. They will also be required to work towards level 1 or level 2 certificate in Personal and Social Development.

Students will choose a pathway relevant to their area of interest, they can choose from Music business, Music Technology or Music Performance. There will be 3 core units and 2 optional units which make up the qualification.

In addition to the qualifications, students will have access to several good quality work experience opportunities, can help in the set-up of live events, will have several performance opportunities and will attend seminars, hosted by experts from the music industry.

Who to contact

Contact Name
Kate Holton
01233 877440

Programmes of study and levels:

Rock School Music Practitioner Extended Certificate Level 1, 2 and 3.

When is it on?

Session Information
Enrol until 31st January for Extended Certificate/ Enrol until 31st March for Certificate

Give website feedback

green smiley (good) orange smiley (average) red smiley (poor)